Our family 2008; Ava 3, Eli 2 months

Our family 2008; Ava 3, Eli 2 months
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sis Lant in Primary!

Today we had the opportunity of having the Primary General President, Sis Lant, come to our Council Bluffs Primary. It was such a wonderful opportunity to have her there. She was so very kind and gave a wonderful thought to the primary kids. They were all mesmerized by every word she said, as was I. She talked a lot about President Monson and how she got to meet with him often and testified of what a wonderful prophet he is. She encouraged us to listen to his words and the storys he tells because there is so much we can learn from him. She definitly brought a special spirit into the room. What a wonderful lady!

7 comments:

BEESTON said...

I just saw your blog! Oh that is the coolest thing ever you met Sister Lant. I bet she was wonderful. It will be nice to be right next door to you guys! Cute Blog!

Jenn said...

Cute picture! You look so great! I'm jealous, I feel so huge, probably because I am. :) anyway, what a neat experience for you! Hope you're doing great! Love ya!
Jenn

Ashlee said...

THANK YOU!! Finally a new entry! You look so good, I'm totally jealous.
Sounds like primary was an event yesterday. How fun to have the general president come. I bet it was a little nerve racking too.
Later
Ash----

Summer and family said...

What a neat experience for you guys! I heard that your sharing time went great too!
: )Summer

Jenn said...

Hey! We're living in Chubbuck right now, but we're still waiting to find out if Dennis got accepted to U of I's law Program, he's an alternate. So, if he doesn't he'll be job hunting and try again next year. The baby (boy) is due July 3rd, but hopefully he'll be early like Austin (he was 2 1/2 weeks early) We'll just have to wait and see! How are you feeling?

Jenn said...

I hope he comes any day!! We don't have a name yet...I HATE picking boy names!! Austin was hard enough and now another! I have clothes and blankets and diapers, bottles, everything is ready, just need the baby, I go through everything once a week and think about how cute he'll be! I can't imagine being pregnant with your hot muggy weather all summer, I'm sorry!

Angie said...

I am glad that you found my blog. I figured you had one but forgot to ask. I really wanted to go and hear the Primary Pres. talk but forgot about it. i am glad that you got to meet her.