Our family 2008; Ava 3, Eli 2 months

Our family 2008; Ava 3, Eli 2 months
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I don't have any pics but I thought I would give an update anyway. Justin is studying everyday for the national boards, he is taking them on the 22nd. He doesn't have school right now, but I haven't seen a break in the studies. I am going to be started August 1st. I'm very ready, I have all the baby stuff out, batteries in, and sometimes I just go into the nursery just imagining what it will be like when he is here. I really have had a good pregnancy so I can't complain, but I am so excited to meet our little one. Justin has been so patient with me and my moodiness. It will be interesting to see how things go with Ava and the baby. She loves little babies and is always so soft with them. I think she will make a great big sister. She is also excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Peterson and Tracen and Alexis! By the way, I am kind of stressed out about choosing a boy name...so if you have any suggestions I would love to her them! I still like Eli, but we are definitely not set on them name!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I think Jeff is a good name.

Natasha Ireland said...

I love the name Eli. Some of my other favorties are Brigham,Christian, Bridger, Austin, Brecken, Gavin, Ethan, Chandler, Cannon, Hunter...and of course Taylor :) .just to name a few off the top of my head. :)

Jenn said...

Good luck, boy names are soooo hard!! We had a hard time choosing both of our boys!! I'm so excited for you! Keep us posted!! I love the name Gavin too and we almost named him Aiden, I really like that one a lot...

charm said...

I love Eli. So cute! I'm so excited for you! Babies are soooooo sweet! Good luck, Kimmy! can't wait to see pics of your new little man.